Zoliab Terms & Conditions of service
These Terms & Conditions May Change
- We reserve the right to update and change these terms & conditions at any time, without prior notice. Your use of www.zoliab.com following any update or change authorises your agreement to adhere to and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed. We therefore advise you to review these terms and conditions when visiting our website.
- All enquiries must be made via the contact page.
- Please allow us up to 24 hours to respond to your enquiry.
- Payment is to be paid via bank transfer by the agreed payment date, with your name and order number as the reference.
- Failure to pay by the agreed payment date may result in your order being terminated.
- Once the final payment has been made, no refunds will be issued.
- All deposits are non-refundable in the event of cancellation, unless in the unlikely event we have to cancel an order, in which event a full refund will be issued.
- All purchases from Zoliab are made according to a shipment contract. Therefore, risk of loss or damage for items purchased from this website pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier.
- You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for lost and/or damaged shipments.
- Delivery dates are only approximate and not a condition of the sale Contract.
Copyright & Trademark
- Unless otherwise indicated, material on this website, including but not limited to; images, texts, illustrations, audio clips, software, animation files, video clips, is subject to the copyright and trademark rights of Zoliab. As A Result, the material on this website may not be reproduced, copied, modified, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form, without the prior written consent of Zoliab. All rights reserved.